Adventures of Harry Adventures of Harry

Nice original gameplay and cool graphics. 5 stars

Handless Millionaire 2 Handless Millionaire 2

Playing the game was a lot of fun, but it's very annoying the game pauses everytime the mouse goes out of the stage. I think the hand must capture the money automaticly when it reaches them, instead of clicking. Anyways the game is awesome :-) 5/5

Mr. Tart Mr. Tart

It is really not fair nice game like this to be forgotten in a day and bulshits like 'Evolvo' to stay in 'featured' for months!!! The system that decides the featured games should be changed!

Spellcreepers Prelude Spellcreepers Prelude

It's the first match 3 game that I actually like to play :-)

3 Pandas 2. Night 3 Pandas 2. Night

Great game! It seems you've put a lot of effort!

Charlie Sheen Saw Game Charlie Sheen Saw Game

The game's pretty funny!

Splitman 2 Splitman 2

Great game!

Lucky Tower 2 Lucky Tower 2

This game deserves highest rating!! It's just awesome! It seams you've put a lot of effort and time creating it, but it's totally worthed! I started playing for a while as I realised I've spent quite a long time having fun with it! Amazing job! Happy holidays, best wishes, and keep on doing great stuff! :)

Alone in the Park Alone in the Park

How is that possible a game like that to be 'Featured' and so many awesome games to have 3.20 - 3.40 stars. I can't believe this is real. Somebody is really manipulating the whole system. I even expect this comment to be deleted in few hours. It sucks!!

amidos2006 responds:

It's obvious that you don't like that game and this doesn't mean that this game sucks and don't deserve a feature and all people hate it like u did.

Btw this game score is around 4